I’m just updating, because nothing terribly exciting has happened to me this week, but I don’t want you all to think I’ve fallen off the face of the earth. So, in the past few days, this has been my life:
1. It’s midterms, so I’ve been “studying.” Sometimes, when I say the word “studying,” I actually mean to study, as in to cram, review, learn, read, overview, etc. But other times when I say “studying,” what I really mean is looking at flash cards, watching Finding Nemo, and eating pears.
2. I played strip poker, don’t worry, I didn’t lose. (Though I didn’t exactly win, either).
3. Kat, Olempia, and I went to our favorite Buffet Livre. I think the woman working there laughed when she saw me, probably because I practically live there.
4. Went to club 00. It’s very chicky, chicky. Finally understood the term “white boy wasted.” (Is that politically correct?)
5. Ate sushi at midnight with Charles. Good to know Koni is open so late!
6. Discovered that The Wailers and Steel Pulse are in fact coming to Rio!!! Yahoo. May 11th. I’m gonna book my tickets.
7. Tried to make my own caramel popcorn. Not sure what happened. But I’ll need to buy that from the stand from now on.
Thanks all for know, folks.